NATIONAL INVESTIGATORS EXAMINATION (NIE) - 2 DAY REVISION CRAMMER COURSES
VIEW A SAMPLE LECTURE
WHY CHOOSE OUR REVISION CRAMMER COURSE?
Thousands of officers have trusted the expert guidance provided on our courses to give them the last-minute boost to their revision to maximise their limited revision time and to achieve success in the exam.
The high intensity courses cram several week’s revision into 2 intensive days of study.
Courses are delivered by operational Superintendents, Detective Chief Inspectors who have passed the exam themselves in the top 1% nationally. The course is also delivered by a Senior University Law Lecturer who is an expert in Evidence and Procedure – the area that consistently causes officers most problems on exam day. The course is run between 09.00 – 15.00hrs.
HOW DO THE COURSES MAKE LEARNING EASIER?
- Break down the syllabus into easy to understand bite sized chunks;
- Are delivered in short, sharp, humorous sessions, targeting the areas of the syllabus that consistently attract the most marks - as identified by our past paper analysis;
- Link the law and procedure to practical examples that will stick in your mind;
- Flag up examination trip ups used by the examiner in past papers to catch candidates out;
- Constantly check attendees understanding of key points;
- Draw upon our own experience of passing the exam in the top 1% nationally; and
- Use acronyms and other memory cheats to aid recall.
PRE-REQUISITES TO ATTENDING THE COURSE?
We expect candidates to have already conducted the knowledge gathering and self-testing phase of their revision prior to attending the course.
We recommend purchasing our revision crammer textbooks and our blended e-learning package containing video lectures and multiple choice questions to achieve this objective.
DISCOUNTED BUNDLE PURCHASES
We offer 2 discounted bundles:
- A 33% discount if purchase our full package - including our textbooks, blended e-learning and a 2 day course - bundle price £241.20; and
- A 25% discount if purchase our distance learning package - including our textbooks and blended e-learning - bundle price £180.
Put simply - the more you buy the more you save!
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE 2 DAY COURSE?
The 2 day course will be the icing on the cake to round off your studies - our expert tutors pull all of the key subject matter together and check your understanding to get you fighting fit for the examination.
2 DAY COURSE DATES & VENUES
The 2 day courses will take place at the following venues:
MARCH 2019 SITTING
- LONDON - 16th & 17th February 2019 - C H Rolfe Hall, City of London HQ, 37 Wood Street, London. EC2P 2NQ **** COURSE FULL****
- LONDON - 16th & 17th February 2019 - Simpson Hall, The Peel Centre, Aerodrome Rd, Colindale, Barnet. NW9 5JG. *** NEW VENUE***
- CARDIFF - 20th & 21st February 2019 - University of South Wales Conference Centre, Treforest, Pontypridd, Cardiff. CF37 1DL
- MERSEYSIDE - 27th & 28th February 2019 - Lecture Theatre, Merseyside Police HQ, Liverpool. L1 8LY.
- LEICESTER - 2nd & 3rd March 2019 - Lecture Theatre, Leicestershire Police HQ, Enderby, Leicester. LE19 2BX.
- LONDON - 2nd & 3rd March 2019 - University of West London, William Barry Lecture Theatre, St Mary's Road, Ealing, London, W5 5RF.
JUNE 2019 SITTING
- LONDON - 16th & 17th May 2019 - C H Rolfe Hall, City of London HQ, 37 Wood Street, London. EC2P 2NQ.
- CARDIFF - 16th & 17th May 2019 - Taff Suite 1, Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Close, Cardiff, CF11 9SW
SEPTEMBER 2019 SITTING
- LONDON - 31st August & 1st September 2019 - C H Rolfe Hall, City of London HQ, 37 Wood Street, London. EC2P 2NQ.
NOVEMBER 2019 SITTING
- LONDON - 16th & 17th November 2019 - C H Rolfe Hall, City of London HQ, 37 Wood Street, London. EC2P 2NQ.
NB - When purchasing your product please make a brief note of WHICH EXAM YOU ARE SITTING and your VENUE CHOICE in the customer comments box - for example "NIE - LONDON"
This will enable us to send you your appropriate course confirmation email.
POST PURCHASE ACTION
Once you have made your purchase you will be sent a course confirmation email within 1 working day. Please check your inbox (and your spam folder) for this email - if you do not receive the email in this timescale please contact us.