NATIONAL INVESTIGATORS EXAMINATION (NIE) - 4 DAY VIRTUAL CRAMMER COURSE
WHY CHOOSE OUR REVISION CRAMMER COURSE?
Thousands of officers have trusted the expert guidance provided on our courses to give them the last-minute boost to their revision to maximise their limited revision time and to achieve success in the exam.
The high intensity courses cram several week’s revision into 4 intensive days of study.
DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING COURSES ARE NOW DELIVERED VIRTUALLY VIA WEBINAR OVER 4 MORNINGS
Due to the current COVID pandemic and issues around social distancing we have adapted the delivery of our revision crammer courses from a physical lecture theatre model to a safer virtual model.
The same subject matter is delivered live by our tutors via webinar.
We will be delivering the course via 4 morning webinar sessions that will take place in the run up to the NPPF legal exam.
Each webinar session will run between the hours of 9.00am - 1.00pm.
OUR TEACHING TEAM
Courses are delivered by operational Superintendents, Detective Chief Inspectors who have passed the exam themselves in the top 1% nationally. The course is also delivered by a Senior University Law Lecturer who is an expert in Evidence and Procedure – the area that consistently causes officers most problems on exam day.
HOW DO THE COURSES MAKE LEARNING EASIER?
- Break down the syllabus into easy to understand bite sized chunks;
- Are delivered in short, sharp, humorous sessions, targeting the areas of the syllabus that consistently attract the most marks - as identified by our past paper analysis;
- Link the law and procedure to practical examples that will stick in your mind;
- Flag up examination trip ups used by the examiner in past papers to catch candidates out;
- Constantly check attendees understanding of key points;
- Draw upon our own experience of passing the exam in the top 1% nationally; and
- Use acronyms and other memory cheats to aid recall.
PRE-REQUISITES TO ATTENDING THE COURSE?
We expect candidates to have already conducted the knowledge gathering and self-testing phase of their revision prior to attending the course.
We recommend purchasing our revision crammer textbooks and our blended e-learning package containing video lectures and multiple choice questions to achieve this objective.
DISCOUNTED BUNDLE PURCHASES
A discount of over 30% is available if you make a bundle purchase of the textbooks along with our e-learning and a course.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE VIRTUAL 4 DAY COURSE?
The course will be the icing on the cake to round off your studies - our expert tutors pull all of the key subject matter together and check your understanding to get you fighting fit for the examination.
VIRTUAL COURSE DATES
The 4 day virtual courses will take place at the following venues:
NOVEMBER 2020 SITTING NIE COURSES
- VIRTUAL CRAMMER COURSE (ZOOM WEBINAR) - Thursday 19th - Sunday 22nd November 2020
MARCH 2021 SITTING NIE COURSES
- VIRTUAL CRAMMER COURSE (ZOOM WEBINAR) Tuesday 23rd - Friday 26th February 2021
JUNE 2021 SITTING NIE COURSES
- VIRTUAL CRAMMER COURSE (ZOOM WEBINAR) Monday 24th - Thursday 27th May 2021
POST PURCHASE ACTION
Once you have made your purchase you will be sent a course confirmation email within 5 working days. Please check your inbox (and your spam folder) for this email - if you do not receive the email in this timescale please contact us.
In the run up to the course you will receive a further email containing registration details for the webinar sessions.