NATIONAL INVESTIGATORS EXAMINATION (NIE) - TWO DAY CRAMMER COURSE
VIEW A SAMPLE LECTURE
WHY CHOOSE OUR REVISION CRAMMER COURSE?
Thousands of officers have trusted the expert guidance provided on our courses to give them the last-minute boost to their revision to maximise their limited revision time and to achieve success in the exam.
The high intensity courses cram several week’s revision into 2 intensive days of study.
Courses are delivered by operational Superintendents, Detective Chief Inspectors who have passed the exam themselves in the top 1% nationally. The course is also delivered by a Senior University Law Lecturer who is an expert in Evidence and Procedure – the area that consistently causes officers most problems on exam day. The course is run between 09.00 – 17.00hrs.
HOW DO THE COURSES MAKE LEARNING EASIER?
- Break down the syllabus into easy to understand bite sized chunks;
- Are delivered in short, sharp, humorous sessions, targeting the areas of the syllabus that consistently attract the most marks - as identified by our past paper analysis;
- Link the law and procedure to practical examples that will stick in your mind;
- Flag up examination trip ups used by the examiner in past papers to catch candidates out;
- Constantly check attendees understanding of key points;
- Draw upon our own experience of passing the exam in the top 1% nationally; and
- Use acronyms and other memory cheats to aid recall.
PRE-REQUISITES TO ATTENDING THE COURSE?
We expect candidates to have already conducted the knowledge gathering and self-testing phase of their revision prior to attending the course.
We recommend purchasing our revision crammer textbooks and our blended e-learning package containing video lectures and multiple choice questions to achieve this objective.
DISCOUNTED BUNDLE PURCHASES
A discount of over 30% is available if you make a bundle purchase of the textbooks along with our e-learning and a course.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE 2 DAY COURSE?
The 2 day course will be the icing on the cake to round off your studies - our expert tutors pull all of the key subject matter together and check your understanding to get you fighting fit for the examination.
2 DAY COURSE DATES & VENUES
The 2 day courses will take place at the following venues:
JUNE 2020 SITTING NIE COURSES - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19
- LONDON - Saturday 16th May & Sunday 17th May 2020 - Simpson Hall, The Peel Centre, Aerodrome Rd, Colindale, Barnet. NW9 5JG.
The College Of Policing's Website states:
"National Investigators' Examination (20 June 2020) – this has been postponed. We will automatically transfer the registrations for any candidates who are currently registered for the June NIE, to the next available NIE, due to be held on Tuesday, 8 September 2020, unless informed otherwise by NIE Liaison officers."
POLICE PASS RESPONSE TO ACCOMMODATE
Candidates booked onto the course in London on 16th - 17th May 2020 will automatically be allocated a place on the next London course held on 5th - 6th September 2020 at no extra cost - all affected candidates will be emailed directly.
SEPTEMBER 2020 SITTING NIE COURSES - COURSE STILL ON
- LONDON - Saturday 5th September & Sunday 6th September 2020 - Simpson Hall, The Peel Centre, Aerodrome Rd, Colindale, Barnet. NW9 5JG.
NOVEMBER 2020 SITTING NIE COURSES - COURSE STILL ON
- LONDON - Saturday 21st November & Sunday 22nd November 2020 - Simpson Hall, The Peel Centre, Aerodrome Rd, Colindale, Barnet. NW9 5JG.
COVID 19 - PRE PLANNING FOR THE SEPTEMBER 2020 & NOVEMBER 2020 NIE SITTINGS
THE CURRENT POSITION
The official position from the College of Policing is that the September and November 2020 NIE examinations are still on at present - but that all examinations are being kept under review. Please see the College of Policing's dedicated COVID 19 web page for updates.
OUR CONTINGENCY MEASURES
If a further sitting of the NIE examination is also postponed due to COVID19 - your course booking will automatically defer onto a course applicable to the next sitting at no extra cost.
POST PURCHASE ACTION
Once you have made your purchase you will be sent a course confirmation email within 5 working days. Please check your inbox (and your spam folder) for this email - if you do not receive the email in this timescale please contact us.