NPPF STEP 2 SERGEANTS & INSPECTORS - 2 DAY REVISION CRAMMER COURSES
VIEW A SAMPLE LECTURE
WHY CHOOSE OUR REVISION CRAMMER COURSE?
Thousands of officers have trusted the expert guidance provided on our courses to give them the last-minute boost to their revision to maximise their limited revision time and to achieve success in the exam.
The high intensity courses cram several week’s revision into 2 intensive days of study.
Courses are delivered by operational Superintendents, Detective Chief Inspectors who have passed the exam themselves in the top 1% nationally. The course is also delivered by a Senior University Law Lecturer who is an expert in Evidence and Procedure – the area that consistently causes officers most problems on exam day. The course is run between 09.00 – 17.00hrs.
HOW DO THE COURSES MAKE LEARNING EASIER?
- Break down the syllabus into easy to understand bite sized chunks;
- Are delivered in short, sharp, humorous sessions, targeting the areas of the syllabus that consistently attract the most marks - as identified by our past paper analysis;
- Link the law and procedure to practical examples that will stick in your mind;
- Flag up examination trip ups used by the examiner in past papers to catch candidates out;
- Constantly check attendees understanding of key points;
- Draw upon our own experience of passing the exam in the top 1% nationally; and
- Use acronyms and other memory cheats to aid recall.
PRE-REQUISITES TO ATTENDING THE COURSE?
We expect candidates to have already conducted the knowledge gathering and self-testing phase of their revision prior to attending the course.
We recommend purchasing our revision crammer textbooks and our blended e-learning package containing video lectures and multiple choice questions to achieve this objective.
DISCOUNTED BUNDLE PURCHASES
A 33% discount is available if you make a bundle purchase of the textbooks along with our e-learning and a course.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE 2 DAY COURSE?
The 2 day course will be the icing on the cake to round off your studies - our expert tutors pull all of the key subject matter together and check your understanding to get you fighting fit for the examination.
2 DAY COURSE DATES & VENUES
The 2 day courses will take place at the following venues:
INSPECTOR 2019 COURSES
- CARDIFF - Thursday 19th & Friday 20th September 2019 - University of South Wales Conference Centre, Treforest, Pontypridd, Cardiff. CF37 1DL
- WEST MIDLANDS - Thursday 19th & Friday 20th September 2019 - The Trophy Suite, Tally Ho Sports & Conference Centre, Pershore Rd, Birmingham, B5 7RN.
- MERSEYSIDE - Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th September 2019 - Lecture Theatre, Merseyside Police HQ, Liverpool. L1 8LY.
- LONDON - Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th September 2019 - C H Rolfe Hall, City of London HQ, 37 Wood Street, London. EC2P 2NQ.
- LEICESTER - Sunday 29th & Monday 30th September 2019 - Lecture Theatre, Leicestershire Police HQ, Enderby, Leicester. LE19 2BX.
- WEST YORKSHIRE - Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th September 2019 - Wakefield Div. HQ. Havertop Lane, Normanton, WF6 1FD.
- LONDON - 5th & 6th October 2019 - Simpson Hall, The Peel Centre, Aerodrome Rd, Colindale, Barnet. NW9 5JG.
SERGEANT 2020 COURSES
- LONDON - Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd February 2020 - Union Jack Club (Gasgoigne Suite), Sandell St (opposite Waterloo Train Station), London, SE1 8UJ.
- WEST YORKSHIRE - Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd February 2020 - West Yorkshire Police, Gym 1 & 2, Carr Gate, Bradford Rd, Wakefield, WF2 OQD.
- CARDIFF - Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th February 2020 - University of South Wales Conference Centre, Treforest, Pontypridd, Cardiff. CF37 1DL
- WEST MIDLANDS - Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th February 2020 - The Trophy Suite, Tally Ho Sports & Conference Centre, Pershore Rd, Birmingham, B5 7RN.
- MERSEYSIDE - Thursday 27th & Friday 28th February 2020 - Lecture Theatre, Merseyside Police HQ, Liverpool. L1 8LY.
- LEICESTER - Saturday 29th February & Sunday 1st March 2020 - Lecture Theatre, Leicestershire Police HQ, Enderby, Leicester. LE19 2BX.
- LONDON - Saturday 29th February & Sunday 1st March 2020 - Simpson Hall, The Peel Centre, Aerodrome Rd, Colindale, Barnet. NW9 5JG.
- LONDON - Saturday 7th & 8th Sunday March 2020 - Simpson Hall, The Peel Centre, Aerodrome Rd, Colindale, Barnet. NW9 5JG.
NB - When purchasing your product please make a brief note of WHICH EXAM YOU ARE SITTING and your VENUE CHOICE in the customer comments box - for example "SERGEANTS EXAM - LONDON"
This will enable us to send you your appropriate course confirmation email.
POST PURCHASE ACTION
Once you have made your purchase you will be sent a course confirmation email within 1 working day. Please check your inbox (and your spam folder) for this email - if you do not receive the email in this timescale please contact us.