NPPF STEP 2 SERGEANTS & INSPECTORS - 2 DAY REVISION CRAMMER COURSES
VIEW A SAMPLE LECTURE
WHY CHOOSE OUR REVISION CRAMMER COURSE?
Thousands of officers have trusted the expert guidance provided on our courses to give them the last-minute boost to their revision to maximise their limited revision time and to achieve success in the exam.
The high intensity courses cram several week’s revision into 2 intensive days of study.
Courses are delivered by operational Superintendents, Detective Chief Inspectors who have passed the exam themselves in the top 1% nationally. The course is also delivered by a Senior University Law Lecturer who is an expert in Evidence and Procedure – the area that consistently causes officers most problems on exam day. The course is run between 09.00 – 17.00hrs.
HOW DO THE COURSES MAKE LEARNING EASIER?
- Break down the syllabus into easy to understand bite sized chunks;
- Are delivered in short, sharp, humorous sessions, targeting the areas of the syllabus that consistently attract the most marks - as identified by our past paper analysis;
- Link the law and procedure to practical examples that will stick in your mind;
- Flag up examination trip ups used by the examiner in past papers to catch candidates out;
- Constantly check attendees understanding of key points;
- Draw upon our own experience of passing the exam in the top 1% nationally; and
- Use acronyms and other memory cheats to aid recall.
PRE-REQUISITES TO ATTENDING THE COURSE?
We expect candidates to have already conducted the knowledge gathering and self-testing phase of their revision prior to attending the course.
We recommend purchasing our revision crammer textbooks and our blended e-learning package containing video lectures and multiple choice questions to achieve this objective.
DISCOUNTED BUNDLE PURCHASES
We offer 2 discounted bundles:
- Full package - including our textbooks, blended e-learning and a 2 day course; and
- Distance learning package - including our textbooks and blended e-learning.
Put simply - the more you buy the more you save!
Please click on the bundle of your choice to receive your discount.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE 2 DAY COURSE?
The 2 day course will be the icing on the cake to round off your studies - our expert tutors pull all of the key subject matter together and check your understanding to get you fighting fit for the examination.
2 DAY COURSE DATES & VENUES
The 2 day courses will take place at the following venues:
INSPECTORS 2020 COURSES
- LONDON - Saturday 26th September & Sunday 27th September 2020 - Simpson Hall, The Peel Centre, Aerodrome Rd, Colindale, Barnet. NW9 5JG.
- LONDON - Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th October 2020 - Simpson Hall, The Peel Centre, Aerodrome Rd, Colindale, Barnet. NW9 5JG.
- WEST YORKSHIRE - Friday 2nd & Saturday 3rd October 2020 - West Yorkshire Police, Gym 1 & 2, Carr Gate, Bradford Rd, Wakefield, WF2 OQD.
- CARDIFF - Tuesday 6th & Wednesday 7th October 2020 - University of South Wales Conference Centre, Treforest, Pontypridd, Cardiff. CF37 1DL.
- WEST MIDLANDS - Tuesday 22nd & Wednesday 23rd September 2020 - The Trophy Suite, Tally Ho Sports & Conference Centre, Pershore Rd, Birmingham, B5 7RN.
- MERSEYSIDE - Tuesday 6th & Wednesday 7th October 2020 - Lecture Theatre, Merseyside Police HQ, Liverpool. L1 8LY.
- LEICESTER - Wednesday 30th September & Thursday 1st October 2020 - Lecture Theatre, Leicestershire Police HQ, Enderby, Leicester. LE19 2BX.
COVID19 - CONTINGENCY PRE PLANNING
As you will be aware - the NPPF Sergeants examination 2020 has been postponed.
THE CURRENT POSITION
The official position from the College of Policing is that the Inspectors 2020 examination is still on at present - but that all examinations are being kept under review. Please see the College of Policing's dedicated COVID 19 web page for updates.
OUR CONTINGENCY MEASURES FOR NEW PURCHASERS
If the Inspectors examination is also postponed due to COVID19 - your course will be rescheduled to a date in the run up to any re-convened examination and your booking will automatically be deferred onto this course at no extra cost.
POST PURCHASE ACTION
Once you have made your purchase you will be sent a course confirmation email within 5 working days. Please check your inbox (and your spam folder) for this email - if you do not receive the email in this timescale please contact us.
**RE- CONVENED 2020 POLICE SERGEANT NPPF COURSES **
We will be running 2 day courses for Sergeant candidates whose examination was postponed.
We are unable to specify exact dates and locations at this juncture, as the deferred examination date is yet to be determined - but we are able to identify the regions in which the courses will be taking place.
We plan to deliver the courses in the run up to the rescheduled examination date.
Spaces on these courses can be booked now:
- LONDON - Time and Date To Be Announced when examination date is set.
- WEST YORKSHIRE- Time and Date To Be Announced when examination date is set.
- CARDIFF - Time and Date To Be Announced when examination date is set.
- MIDLANDS -Time and Date To Be Announced when examination date is set.
- MERSEYSIDE - Time and Date To Be Announced when examination date is set.
POST PURCHASE ACTION
Once you have made your purchase, you will be sent an interim course confirmation email within 5 working days. Please check your inbox (and your spam folder) for this email - if you do not receive the email in this timescale please contact us.
Once the re-scheduled examination date is released, we will book the venues and send you a further course confirmation email outlining the confirmed details.