Promotion Board Blended E-Learning & One to One Mentoring Support
The product consists of two elements:
1- Blended E-Learning - designed to assist and support candidates in their preparation for promotion processes and boards; and
2 - An hour and a half of one-to-one support with our trained police coaches and mentors. The support will take place via either phone or video call. The support will enable you to build upon the knowledge gained from the e-learning, providing tailored advice and guidance to address your specific developmental needs.
VIEW A SAMPLE PLAYLIST OF E-LEARNING
This product is delivered by two retired Chief Superintendents who are vastly experienced in policing. They draw upon their experience of promotion processes, both as panel members and candidates during their service.
The playlists of e-learning contains the following features:
In excess of 18 hours of video lectures (the equivalent of three days of face to face teaching) - covering the following areas:
- Introduction and overview of leadership qualities, and specific reference to a number of leadership building blocks;
- An opportunity to examine your own leadership qualities and detailed guidance on the 360 Feedback process (which can be purchased as a separate product);
- Guidance and advice on building your ‘Personal Development Plan’;
- A review of the ‘Competency and Values Framework’ (CVF) with a specific focus on the level 2 competencies and behaviours;
- Bespoke further guidance on the adapted Metropolitan Police Service values (the MPS have adapted some of the values published by the College of Policing);
- E-tray / In-tray exercises and management scenarios;
- An ‘Introduction to Interview Technique’;
- Several sample interview questions with advice and guidance on structuring your response, providing examples of what a strong response and weaker response would constitute; and
- Guidance and advice on the delivery of presentations and the skills involved in preparing and managing presentations in a promotion process.
- Application and Evidence Document;
- Development Plan;
- 100 Day Plan; and
- Police Pass Police Promotion Handbook.
HOW IS CONTENT ACCESSED?
Content can be streamed 24 hours a day via PC, Tablet or Smartphone for the duration of your 6-month licence period - please note the new upgraded version of our e-learning platform does not have an offline app.
For the best user experience, we recommend using the “Google Chrome” web browser.
EXTENDED LICENCE - GET AN EXTRA 6 MONTH LICENCE
Some students wish to study for a longer period than the 6-month licence period - if you wish to buy an extended licence please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
POST PURCHASE ACTION
Once you have made your purchase you will be sent within 1 working day an email containing login instructions.
Please check your inbox (and your spam folder) for this email - if you do not receive the email in this timescale please contact us.