Police Pass Blended E-learning – Promotion Board Training Product
The Blended E-Learning consists of several playlists designed to assist and support clients in their preparation for promotion processes and boards.
VIEW A SAMPLE PLAYLIST OF E-LEARNING
WHY CHOOSE OUR BLENDED E-LEARNING?
Police Pass is the only provider of Blended E-Learning in the market place.
Over 10,000 officers have trusted our unique blended e-learning products to date to provide an all-encompassing e-learning experience.
This product has been compiled and delivered by two retired Chief Superintendents who are vastly experienced in policing and have undertaken several promotion processes, both as panel members and candidates during their service.
The product features the following:
Video lectures (the equivalent of two days of face to face teaching); and covers the following areas: -
- Introduction and overview of leadership qualities, and specific reference to a number of leadership building blocks;
- An opportunity to examine your own leadership qualities and detailed guidance on the 360 Feedback process (Which can be purchased as a separate product);
- Guidance and advice on building your ‘Personal Development Plan’;
- A review of the ‘Competency and Values Framework’ with a specific focus on the level 2 competencies and behaviours;
- An ‘Introduction to Interview Technique’;
- Several sample interview questions with advice and guidance on structuring your response, providing examples of what a strong response and weaker response would constitute; and
- Guidance and advice on the delivery of presentations and the skills involved in preparing and managing presentations in a promotion process.
- Access to several documents outlined below: -
- Application and Evidence Document - This document has been created to make it easier for you to commence your preparation for the application process by identifying your evidence which will meet the criteria and competency areas.
- Development Plan - This will allow you to identify areas for development, action points to address the areas for development and timescales within which to complete the developmental process. This plan will demonstrate your commitment to personal development and would be good evidence to present at a promotion process.
- 100 Day Plan - This is contained within a Police Pass Police Promotion Handbook and has been designed for you to set out your priorities and actions that you intend to instigate in the role you are aspiring to. The value of this plan is to allow you to present as a candidate with a clear focus of how you intend to make a positive impact in the role you are aspiring to.
- Police Pass Police Promotion Handbook - This has been designed to assist you not only in the next promotion process but also to consider what you want to achieve in the longer term. It will assist you in taking responsibility for your own learning and professional development. It provides you with a means by which you can record and consolidate your own learning through constructive reflection. It also includes a few words of wisdom to guide and motivate you on those days when your energy levels drop and self- doubt creeps in. Using this handbook in a positive way will serve to demonstrate and evidence your commitment to grow, learn and be the best you can be as a leader. The handbook also contains a supervisors’ aide memoire assisting you to lead from the front. This is a great operational tool for those leaders on the frontline.
Content can be streamed 24 hours a day via PC, Tablet or Smartphone for the duration of your 6-month licence period - please note the new upgraded version of our e-learning platform does not have an offline app.
For the best user experience, we recommend using the “Google Chrome” web browser.
Each module is allocated an individual playlist of e-learning material which divides the subject matter into its individual headings.
Discounted bundle prices are available when you purchase the blended e-learning and face to face mentoring – Get a 30% discount on the global price!
EXTENDED LICENCE - GET AN EXTRA 6 MONTH LICENCE
Some students wish to study for a longer period than the 6-month licence period - if you wish to buy an extended licence please contact 01267 235952 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
POST PURCHASE ACTION
Once you have made your purchase you will be sent within 1 working day an email containing login instructions.
Please check your inbox (and your spam folder) for this email - if you do not receive the email in this timescale please contact us.