How Do We Use The Information You Give Us?
When you order, we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and the billing address. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of the status of your delivery. We ask for your home and work telephone numbers as this enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. For some deliveries, this number may also be given to our couriers.
We use the information you provide us
To administer your account and may disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order.
From time to time, to inform you by post, email or other available means of products, services, promotions and special offers.
We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order
- Disclosing Information We Collect To Third Parties
We do not pass on any customer information to third party organizations who may wish to contact you for marketing purposes.
• To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders are processed correctly.
• To identify you as you travel around our site.
• To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled which will allow you to register your details and to purchase from our site.
At Police Pass we take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
- When you place your order, you are offered the use of an advanced secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
• As an additional security measure, credit card numbers are encrypted both before an order is processed and when stored on our database.
• We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
To check the security of our website, simply look in the lower bar of your browser when you fill in your payment details. You will see an unbroken key or closed lock, showing that encryption is active and your information is secure. For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this website.
Police Service Information
We do ask that you place your police service information on the order. This is for internal tracking only (Police Pass & CDSM Interactive) and no police information can be viewed externally or on external packaging.
360 Degree Feedback Information
Prior to starting the 360 feedback process, it is the responsibility of the client to inform their raters of their desire to receive their feedback and OBTAIN their consent to allow the client to provide their first name, last name and E-mail address in order to provide their feedback within the process. NB. this is important and a requirement under European data protection law, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).